Friday, October 17, 2014

The Overrated List

 
1. Life-existence is the most overrated thing in the world by far.  Watch the news and see how many horrible things are happening to people and animals.  Read your history and see how people and animals have suffered through the ages.  I'll stop here because I've covered this territory before.
2. Sex-I've covered this topic before as well.  I can go into more detail, though.  Sex is very simplistic.  It's just inserting a peg into a hole: big whup.  It's amazing what people will tolerate to get some sex.  They will marry someone they don't really even like, but is attractive to them.  They'll spend tons of money in an attempt to have sex with someone.  I masturbate and don't have to put up with any of that crap.  But sex is destructive.  It ruins lives.  People are brought into this world of pain as a result of sex.  Sex is evil.  If I'm strong enough, I'll never have it again (with a partner).  Rape, child molestation, and incest are all by-products of sex.  Let's not forget STDs: like AIDS, herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea.  It is very smart to not have sex with other people.  Just masturbate.  If you do, you'll experience the best part of sex: orgasm. 
3. Watching sports-When I was a kid, I was a huge sports fan.  However, in 1999, the Yankees won the World Series, and I felt nothing.  I was a Yankee fan.  I was watching these multimillionaires jumping around like children, and it did nothing for me.  They had reason to celebrate.  They were being paid very, very well to play a kid's game.  Recently, Derek Jeter retired.  The media made a big deal about it.  People were thanking him.  I got some news for ya.  He's already been thanked: with millions of dollars and he's been banging hotties!  It's so pathetic to me that people who are just getting by financially are rooting so hard for these millionaires and feel like when they win, WE win.  We?  You didn't win.  The millionaires won.
4. Marriage-I've never been married, and I have no plans to do so.  I think I have a good excuse.  By the time I was 13, my mother had been divorced twice.  If 2 people need to break up, NOTHING should stop it.  Let's be real.  Marriage has contributed to domestic violence.  There's no doubt.  Women have certainly thought, "I should leave him, but we're MARRIED."  It only led to more violence: or murder.               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...