Sunday, June 18, 2017

Cheated


This one goes out to everyone who has been cheated out of having intelligent, successful, caring parents, and all the disadvantages they have faced, and continue to face, as a result.  Society is unfair, because the people who have shitty parents have to compete with those who have great parents.  It's no mistake I'm writing this on Father's Day: my least favorite holiday.  Brief recap-I'm the result of a teen pregnancy.  My father left my mother and me when I was 2.  I didn't see him many times after that.  I think he had no interest in seeing me; his mother, my nana, tried to bring us together.  The last time I saw him was about 30 years ago.  I haven't heard from him in over 30 years (I saw him by coincidence.).  My nana, before she died, told me that my father convinced her to change her plans and leave no money to me (to him instead, probably) in her will.
The president of America, most unfortunately, is Trump.  Let's compare him to me a little bit.  He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth; I wasn't.  He had a rich daddy who gave him millions of dollars; the only things I can recall my father giving to me were a shirt and some tools: no money.  His father put him on the fast track to success.  It takes money to make money.  Daddy's money allowed him to be a business owner.  I have a tedious, low-paying job.  I hate cleaning; I really do.  As a result, I don't clean much, and my home is depressingly dusty and crappy.  When, do you think, is the last time Trump did any cleaning in his home?  Has he ever cleaned his home?  Same thing as far as laundry goes too.  Trump can afford the safest car on the market: me-no, so I am more likely to be mangled in a car accident than he is.  Do you think Trump has to hear his asshole neighbors through the wall?  I don't think so.  But I do.   
Some people might call me a whiner.  First of all, fuck them.  I never agreed to live this life; I, like everyone, was forced into it.  I certainly never agreed to be dealt a shitty pair of parents, like I was.  The way children are raised matters.  Parents who are always helping their sons and daughters are much more preferable to parents who never, or seldom, help their sons and daughters. 

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. Both my mother and father were horrible parents. In fact, if it had not been for my older sister, aunt, and grandmother - my younger brother and I would have been placed in foster homes.

    Regarding Herr Trump: He is a spoiled tyrant that has no interest or compassion for the poor. I am still amazed that so many people voted for him. I wanted Bernie Sanders to win the election. Things are not looking so good for America at the moment. Hang in there as best you can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't get a job at MacDonald's without going through an application process, but you needn't do that to become a parent. I hate Trump. Anyone who voted for him, that isn't rich, is stupid or racist or both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work with Trump supporters, who are proud of things he has said or done, and I want to confront them so badly, but, as they say, you shouldn't shit where you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it: Several so-called friends have stopped reading my blog because I dared to point out what a dangerous idiot he is...

    P.S. Did you read my follow up comments about A Street Cat Named Bob? Are you planning on taking a peek at the movie? I suspect you will enjoy it big time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did: will have to see it. If Keanu can carry a movie, I'm sure a cat can.

    ReplyDelete

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...