Saturday, July 27, 2013

Animals Improve Life

Look at that foot.
Animals improve life, so we should treat them well and not murder them.   It wasn't a human that cheered me up today.  When I was watching a groundhog eat, then she stood on her hind legs to look around, I chuckled.  When I saw rabbits chasing each other, since I assumed (hoped) it was playful rather than aggressive, it also delighted me.
I wish I could have a pet.  Where I live right now, they aren't allowed, but there are more reasons than that for me to not have one.  I love dogs and cats so much.  I think it's a shame when cats never get to  go outside, though.  Neither should people let their cats go totally footloose and fancy free, because they are predators, and they're liable to kill mice and birds for no good reason.  If I had a cat, I believe I would walk him or her on a leash if he or she didn't mind it.  I don't live my life in fear.  I'm not afraid of death, so why should I be afraid of anything else?  If someone wants to make fun of me because I'm walking a cat, they can go to hell.  I don't care about them or what they think of me or anything.  If you're a guy, and you're worried that you're not appearing macho enough, then how manly are you really?  It's the real manly guy who doesn't care what other people say or think, but if someone crosses the line and touches him (or his pet), when he has no business doing so, he will be ready to strike.
I really feel like I have nothing to lose.  I'm not a rock star, movie star, or highly-paid athlete, therefore I'm not very happy about my life.  I don't fear death.  I'm thinking, more and more, I shouldn't take ANY crap.  If somone feels the need to attack me in any way, why shouldn't I reciprocate in a similar fashion?
Of course, there is violence, intimidation, and bullying in the animal world.  It's just the way it is.  This is an angry world.  That's why I'm glad I've never brought anyone into it.  This place is way too violent, vulgar, and vile for my kids.
I'm on a mission to try to help animals as long as I live.  It's the best reason for living I've been able to come up with.   

1 comment:

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...