Saturday, January 11, 2014

I Wrote a Book

This is the cover of my book.
I recently published a book called American Loser: A Memoir of Not Even Coming Close to Achieving the American Dream on Amazon.com for Kindle.  Although, according to a link on the page where this e-book is sold, Amazon offers a free app that allows smartphone and tablet users to read Kindle books.  Please check it out.  It only costs 3 dollars American.  If you click on the cover photo, it takes you into the beginning of the book, and a good chunk of it can be read for free.  Here is the link to it  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HQSO9RO  That's American Amazon.  Apparently, it's also available on other countries' Amazon websites. 
I've worked very hard on it, and I think it's worth reading.  I believe it's funny and entertaining.  But it also goes to show that not all middle-aged Americans are successful.  In America, there is a very wide gap between the haves and the have nots.  I have been laid off from jobs a number of times.  Aside from when I've had to move to another city, I haven't quit a job in over 20 years.  It was a horrible soul-stealing job in a dreary machine shop.  I don't know how people can work 40 hours a week, every week, drilling the same hole into the same item over and over again.  Anyway, that happened over 20 years ago.
I certainly need the money.  I'm broke.  I'm going deeper into credit card debt.  It's looking like I'll have to take out a cash advance from one of my credit cards in order to pay next month's rent.
By the way, it's a very good thing that I've been eliminating refined sugars and processed foods from my diet.  I highly recommend everyone eats this way.  I feel much better since I haven't been eating pasta, bread, cake, cookies, etc: both physically and when it comes to my mood.  I really believe this is the way we were meant to eat.  Read books about nutrition written by Dr. Joel Fuhrman.
So please check out the book.  My 2 most important philosophies, that I meditate on every single day, are both stated fully and explained there.  I know that I am a loser in this capitalist American society, but I believe that life, any life, is worth more than all the money in the world.  I believe that animals should be protected from violence by the law as much as people are.  I believe, if you want to be a parent, it makes more sense to adopt someone who's already here that needs a home, as opposed to bringing another person into an overcrowded world.         
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...