Saturday, April 5, 2014

Backwards World

If you eat meat, I hope you choke on it.

I believe human society is backwards in 2 major ways.  I think it is backwards to be a meat eater.  I am hoping, that in the not-too-distant future, the trend will be reversed.  I hope it will be commonplace to be a vegetarian or vegan, and meat eaters will be the minority.  Of course, I'd rather meat eaters not exist at all.  HUMANS DO NOT NEED TO EAT MEAT TO SURVIVE.  If you think you wouldn't get enough protein without meat, think again.  Mac Danzig was very competitive as a vegan MMA fighter in the UFC.  It is healthier to eat fresh veggies, fruits, beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.  That is part of what is so frustrating for us animal-loving vegans and vegetarians; most people would rather contribute to the suffering of animals by eating meat, which frequently destroys the health of the meat eater.  Not only are you being cruel to animals, you're being cruel to yourself.  It's backwards.  It makes no sense.
Another way in which this world is backwards is amazing to me.  There is so much unhappiness in this world.  So many people are depressed, miserable, living lives and working jobs that they can't stand.  Tons of people commit suicide every year.  Don't believe me?  Look it up.  The media doesn't report it because the CDC has asked them not to, because it leads to copycat suicides.  Yet, most people become biological parents.  It blows my mind.  I've written it here before.  I think virtually everyone who brings someone into this cruel world does so for selfish reasons.  If someone wants to be a parent, why not adopt?  There are always kids who need homes.  Why bring another person into the world to suffer?  Life sucks.  I wish I had never been born.  I've never brought anyone into this world, never gotten a woman pregnant, but it's been done to me.  I am the result of a teenage pregnancy.  I am paying for the mistake my idiot parents made every day of my life.  Parents are supposed to be obeyed and respected.  That's a bunch of crap.  There's nothing wrong with hating biological parents.  They brought you into a world filled with pain, brutality, and death.  People who refuse to bring another person into the world, and adopt instead, are heroes.
Say or think what you want, but I don't eat meat, and I'm not a parent, so at least I'm not a hypocrite.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...