Friday, December 9, 2016

Everyday

The cover of Veganman

Two things are on my mind every single day: multiple times a day.  After all, I'm frequently reminded of them.
First, and foremost, I'm angry, depressed, and frustrated about animal cruelty, and how widespread it is, which is why I wrote Veganman, which is here on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZSHNT5I It is the rare story that's more about animals' happiness than people's happiness.  I'm reminded of animal cruelty everywhere: online, while watching TV, listening to the radio, while reading, and every time I go anywhere.
Secondly, I strongly believe it is an act of cruelty for a person to bring people or animals into this world of boredom, frustration, misery, agony, pain, suffering, injustice, hostility, violence, rage, rape, child molestation, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, avalanches, landslides, rockslides, mudslides, wildfires, arson, (car, plane, train, etc.) accidents, disease, mental illness, suicide, murder, war, terrorism, and death.  I am still sober, and I am taking antidepressants.  I am less depressed than when I was drinking and not taking antidepressants, but, obviously, I still feel this way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...