Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fuck You, Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for mom
Unbelievable!  I had my next post all set to go, and then I got an email from my cunt of a mother, who wrote, "I'm disappointed that you didn't send me a b'day card or email."  She is such a stupid piece of shit!  I've told her before that I hate life, and I wish I'd never been born.  She knows I have depression and that I've attempted suicide.  She knows I was molested, as a kid, by her uncle, while she was sleeping soundly under the same roof, because she obviously failed to protect me.  I wanted to go off on her!  I still do.  I'm so distracted right now.  I don't want her in my life.  She keeps trying to put herself there.
Anyway, I first decided to not respond, but I changed my mind.  This is the email I sent to her; "I'm disappointed that you brought me into this world to suffer.  I hate life.  I wish I had never been born.  Bringing someone into this world to suffer is much, much, much, much, much, much worse than not sending a card."  I could have put A LOT more muches in there, but I'm not willing to waste too much time on the bitch.
This is what I'd like to say (or email) to her: "Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit!  Fuck your birthday!  I curse the day you were born!  I wish you had never been born; then I wouldn't have been born, and I could have avoided a ton of pain and suffering.  By the way, as I'm writing this, my back hurts; I have pain in my feet and back every fucking day.  My ears are always ringing, which is a nightmare: a sound that follows me everywhere.  I have depression and OCD, and they're not being treated, because I lost Medicaid, because my low-paying job, which I hate, pays me too much for Medicaid, but not enough for health insurance (if I want to save money for retirement).  I'm obsessed with my neighbors, who bother me on a daily basis.  Should I send a letter to the office, that's already written, complaining about them?  What if my neighbors "punish" me for doing that?  What if they are replaced by worse neighbors?  Should I go with the devil I know, or the devil I don't know?  I could complain about all the shit I have to endure, all the shitty things about life, at length, but I've done a lot of that already.
I'd like to send this too; "Fuck you!  You don't deserve anything from me except for a punch in the face!  You've been a shitty parent.  You got knocked up, unplanned, of course, as a teen.  You're stupid and ignorant as fuck now.  How stupid and ignorant were you while you were raising me, by yourself, in your early twenties, when I was a young boy?  You're lazy, selfish, cheap, cold, and uncaring.  You never should have become a parent!  When I was a kid, you blamed me for being born!  How fucking stupid and inappropriate is that?"  As much as I'd like to send something like that, I don't want her to save it and use it against me.  By the way, this is all true.  She hasn't taught me a goddamn thing.  Me, and people like me, are forced to compete with people whose parents are constantly helping them get through life.
Also in her email, she suggested that I could buy antidepressants with the $250 that she gave to me fairly recently, which, for the record, I did not ask for ( I think it was an attempt to get me to contact her, and I did thank her for the money.).  She is so fucking ignorant!  She can't be bothered to put in 2 seconds of research about what her son is going through.  What am I supposed to do, take $250 worth of antidepressants (about 2 months' worth) and then stop?  What fucking psychiatrist would recommend doing something as stupid as that?  None of them!  It reminds me of when I was staying with her.  I was mowing her lawn for her fat ass.  I stepped on a rusty nail, because the piece of lazy shit had boards with rusty nails on her lawn (You should see the inside of her house!  What a fucking slob!).  I was worried.  She wasn't.  She didn't lift a finger to help me.  She just waddled her fat ass to the library as usual.  Why make a sacrifice for your son?
I've thought of sending this email to her before, and maybe I will someday; "As long as I hate life, and I do, then it makes sense that I will hate those who gave me life.  And if you're too stupid to figure that out, and you probably are, then get someone to help you."    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...