Sunday, May 21, 2017

Life Is (Part 3)

Image result for squirrel chasing another
Life is a squirrel relentlessly pursuing another: across the lawn, up a tree, and back the same way.  Why was the squirrel pursuing the other?  A turf war?  Rape?  Why do so many people choose to bring people and animals into a world that is so brutal?  The sheer amount of violence that occurs in the world in one day, if it could possibly be imagined, let alone measured, is staggering.  Beyond that, there is so much competition, struggle, intimidation, rich getting richer (especially with Trump as president), and poor getting poorer.  There is so much fear and worry.  How will I get by?  I hate my job.  It is so hard to get through the day.  I want to quit everyday.  What am I working for?  So I can barely get by in my miserable life.  Life is shit.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...