Friday, May 19, 2017

Life Is (Part 2)

Image result for life sucks
Life is sniffing like mad to keep my nose from running down my face; I can't blow my nose, because I'm wiping my ass at the time, which I would have been done with by now if I didn't have OCD.  My OCD keeps me from blowing my nose in the middle of an ass-wiping session, because that would disgusting, and it is.  My nose is running like a faucet, because my allergies are severe.  It is early in the morning, and what do I have to look forward to?  More pooping, more ass-wiping, more nose running, eyes itching, and sneezing due to allergies, hearing my shitty neighbors that I hate, going to my job that I hate, having to deal with stupid, annoying, boring people, being reminded, multiple times, just how many people are thoughtlessly contributing to the suffering of animals, being tired, in pain, and barely making it through the day (if I do make it).  I have taken allergy medication, which has made me even more lethargic than I usually am.  Depression is killing me, and it's not being treated, because I live in an incredibly greedy country (America), where antidepressants are extremely expensive, because those that profit from the sale of pharmaceuticals are allowed to charge as much as they want to; perhaps this is the only country in the world in which the prices of pharmaceuticals are unregulated.  What a great plan to weed out the poor and those who don't make much money; price pharmaceuticals out of their reach, so they will die: many by suicide.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...