Sunday, August 16, 2015

This Life Isn't for Everyone

 Image result for life
In the history of the world, no person or animal has agreed to the terms of existence prior to being brought into it.  This is obvious to many.  However, it is one of the reasons why I haven't brought a person or animal into this world, and I hope I never do.
America is one of the (if not the most) freest countries in the world.  However, only the very wealthy are truly free.  The rest of us must work for a living.  This is also obvious.  But many people don't like their jobs.  Many people hate their jobs.  Not everyone can be a successful rock star, movie star, or professional athlete.  So most of us aren't really free.
Working at a job you dislike or hate isn't for everyone.  When biological parents, who aren't very wealthy, bring their sons and daughters into this world, they're forcing them to live a certain way.  Their children will have to go to school.  They will have to behave themselves.  At a certain point, they will have to enter the workforce.
A lot people can't "hack" working at a job they hate.  They try, but they just can't do it.  It's just not for them.  What happens to these people?  They become homeless.  They turn to a life of crime, and, as a result, end up dead or in prison.  And they commit suicide.  Suicide is always a leading cause of death.  In the U.S., there are more suicides than homicides.  Since 9/11, more U.S. soldiers have committed suicide than have been killed in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
I'm living a life of rejection.  I've been let go from lots of jobs.  I apply for jobs.  But, probably becasue I've been out of work for a long time, I remain unemployed.  I didn't ask for this life.  I did not sign up for this.  I did not give my permission to be brought into this world and deal with all the crap that one has to deal with.  When I apply for jobs, I'm competing with lots of other people for them.  This is a result of overpopulation.  I haven't contributed to the problem of overpopulation, but I must deal with the consequences regardless.
Alcohol is a demon.  I have depression.  I realize alcohol is a depressant.  Therefore, I should not drink.  I am less depressed when I don't drink.  On the other hand, I enjoy drinking.  But, once the drinking is done, the depression sets in.  These are some real problems I face:
I don't want to drink, but I don't want to be sober.
I don't want to live, but I don't want to kill myself.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...