Sunday, August 2, 2015

Trying to Survive

 Image result for hang in there images
I haven't blogged properly in a while.  Part of the reason is I was working on Veganman, but that's available on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZSHNT5I
Today was a pretty good day, mostly because I met up with my best friend.
But I've been thinking about how I have been rejected throughout my life.  I was rejected by my father when I was 2 years old.  I don't have a job, and I keep getting rejected whenever I look for one.  I've written 2 books, but I haven't yet been able to get them published professionally.  They're self-published on Amazon.  But, even though I worked hard on them, I'm proud of both, not many people have bought them, which is understandable because I'm unknown.    
But how much can a person live a life of rejection?  I don't know how much longer I can deal with society shunning me.  Although I've worked as a writer, I haven't had a regular job for a while.  I think this is the biggest reason why I don't get hired.   So I feel like the odd man out.  I'm beyond  broke; I'm running on empty.  I'm living off of credit cards.  I'm pretty depressed, which is why I've been too depressed to blog.
Life isn't fair.  Some people, just because they were fortunate, never had to deal with problems like these.  Republicans would like us to think that life is fair.
Well, this is a test.  I wouldn't blame anyone for ditching this blog.  I've been too inactive.  If I can get some encouragement (page views or comments), that could spur me on to blog more.  Is anybody out there?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...