Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's Bloody Well Good Enough for Me

A Beautiful Groundhog


Thanks for the 2 pages views, although it's possible that they are from people interested about serial killer Danny Rolling, because I posted about him with a picture I took of a groundhog,   As a result, people Google Danny Rolling and, if they scroll far enough, see a picture of a groundhog.  So they click on it, and I get pages views because of it.  But that wasn't my intention at all.  I was just into taking pics of groundhogs at the time. I've stopped taking pics of them.  They're cute.  I've seen a lot of great groundhog behavior.  I was recently thinking about a poor, lonely groundhog who lived right next to me.  It seemed like she wanted to be mother to some baby groundhogs living right next to me.  I'm not kidding you.  There is a groundhog hole (home) right up against the corner of my apt. building, which is where I dwell.  I think she scared away the mama and was trying to be mother to her babies.  But I think she might have been too mean.  The babies left.  One day, I heard the wannabe mother groundhog: calling out to one or all of the babies.  I heard a noise and didn't know what it was.  I looked out the window and saw her.  She was breathing heavily in between yelping.  I really think she was calling out to the missing babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...