Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Death Culture

 Image result for death
I'm a bitcher and a moaner.  I'm a sad sack.  Hey, you, don't worry, be happy!  Don't sweat the small stuff (And it's all small stuff!).
Thanks so much.  I feel so much better.
Here's the problem; once again, we have a mass shooting in the U.S.  I've said life sucks.  You're not supposed to say "Life sucks."  You're supposed to turn that frown upside down.  Don't you think these shooters think (or thought) that life sucks?  Maybe, if they didn't think that life sucks, they wouldn't have thrown their f*cking lives away (along with others').  Same thing with terrorists.  If you're living in some shit hole in Afghanistan with nothing, what do you have to lose?  I hate that the image Americans put out is we're all billionaires and millionaires.  It fosters hate.
If you have nothing to lose, and you want to die, you might want to take others with you.  You're gonna die.  You hate society and it's inequities.  Someone who doesn't mind dying, and wants to harm others, is very dangerous and hard to stop.  
I haven't bitched and moaned about this in a while, so it's time.  Obviously, I've been brought into the world, and I resent it every day.  I hate my parents.  They brought me into a world of death, pain, disease, mass shootings, weapons, bullies, terrorism, etc.  I really could go on and on about what's wrong with this society and this world.  All you need to do is go "back in the day" with my posts.  I'm sure I've covered the subject fully.
But, seriously, do you think it's a stretch that virtually all of these mass shooters, not to mention other murder/suicide folks, thought that life sucks?  They probably hated life.  They probably hated it so much that they wanted to take others with them.
This is a world full of violence, pain, and misery, yet people continue to procreate at a rate that I find to be insane.  Biological parents are selfish.  They procreate for their own sake.  They want a baby to cheer them up.  They want a reason to live.  They want a friend.  They want to make someone that will take care of them when they're too old to take care of themselves.
Me?  I've never brought a person or animal into this f*cked-up world, and I'm proud of that every single day.  Unfortunately, it's been done to me.                

5 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I tend to agree with Swift's wise words: "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another."

    - Jonathan Swift

    P.S. I'll try to figure out a way for you to share your book(s) with the world, but it could take a day or two or three: I'm not exactly a computer genius :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I tried several times and it did not work! Oddly enough, I was able to include the link in a mini-review I wrote about your book on my blog, so not really sure what's up with that?

    Maybe you need to be signed into your account when you save a copy of your book's cover? Or perhaps it has something to do w/the browser you use?

    Anyway, I wish you much good luck, and hope you like the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dylan. I really appreciate the review. Did you read all of Veganman? It is so frustrating that I can't post a link to it here. FB, Twitter, everywhere, no prob. I will try using another browser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the review. I read everything on your Amazon page, and I was totally impressed. You really can write. I don't often write book reviews, but I thought yours was worthy of one big time. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...