Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sacrifice

Image result for sacrifice
Ways in which I sacrifice-
I've never held my son or daughter in my arms, because I refuse to bring anyone into this f*cked-up world.
I make sacrifices for animals.  For instance, I could probably make a good living as a chef or cook (My mother made me start cooking when I was quite young.), but I refuse to prepare meat for people.  I pay more for things that are cruelty-free.  I haven't eaten exactly what I wanted since 2002.
Perhaps, one day, I'll make the ultimate sacrifice for animals.

If you eat beef, hamburger, or steak, you're killing cows and me.
If you eat ham, bacon, or pork, you're killing pigs and me.
If you eat any animal, you're killing that animal and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...