Sunday, March 26, 2017

It's All Shit

Image result for trump
Trump is shit.
Meat eaters are shit.
People who hurt animals, directly or indirectly, are shit.
People who don't care about animals are shit.
People who get off by closely controlling animals are shit.
People who can't stop being violent are shit.
Sadistic people are shit.
Selfish people are shit.
Hypocrites are shit.
Narcissists are shit.
Greedy rich people are shit.
Being a nobody with little money is shit.
People who enjoy being mean are shit.
Sexual predators are shit.
Litterers are shit.
Polluters are shit.
People who don't recycle are shit.
Arsonists are shit.
Terrorists are shit.
Biological parents are shit.
My father is shit.
My mother is shit.
Breeders are shit.
TV commercials are shit.
My neighbors, and their guests, are shit.
My ex-friend is shit.
Loud people are shit.
Shitty drivers are shit.
Stupid people are shit.
Human society is shit.
Trying to find a woman that I want to be with, who will want to be with me, is shit.
Aging is shit.
Pain is shit.
Depression is shit.
OCD is shit.
Work is shit.
Cowards who fuck with people who are working are shit.
Shit is shit.
People are shit.
Life is shit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...