Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pros & Cons

Image result for pros and cons
Pros & Cons lists can be helpful.  I have made them before.  As I have mentioned, I am indecisive, so such lists can help me make decisions.  This one is about relationships.
Cons-
There are at least several cons associated with being in a relationship with a woman.  Since this recently happened, I will address it now; this weakened, debris (I think they were bricks.) fell off a truck in front of me.  I believe my car ran over at least one brick as a result.  I have told myself that I should avoid driving behind cars or trucks that are carrying stuff, because stuff is always falling off such vehicles and onto the road, but I suppose I thought I was far enough behind this truck: obviously not.  Any moron can load a truck with stuff, but many of them won't do it properly, and will put other drivers at risk as a result.  I checked my car, but there seems to be no damage.  I got most of the license plate number of the truck and called 911 anyway.  The point of this in regards to a relationship is that a relationship means going out more, which leads to more driving.  All sorts of horrible things can happen when we drive: accidents, hitting animals, dealing with road rage, etc.
One of the biggest cons associated with being in a relationship is not being able to be who I am.  I am real.  Using the woman that wants to go on a date with me as an example, as I mentioned, she only keeps her "positive" friends.  I'm not "positive;" I'm real.  I don't' consider myself to be a pessimist; I prefer the term "realist."  As a matter of fact, I've already thought of so many cons here, that I think I shouldn't be phony with her at all.  I shouldn't hide who I am at all from her (or any potential girlfriend), because it could just result in wasted time.
That's the next con: wasted time.  Perhaps my time would be better spent writing, or reading, than being with a woman.  There is a finite amount of time in one's life to create.  Should I allow a woman to chip away at that?
Wasted money is another con.  I come from a very thrifty family.  I like to save money.  I don't' like to spend it.  I pretty much only spend it on necessities.  I don't want to spend it on a woman.
As I've mentioned, I think sex is disgusting.  That being said, I'm a human animal that is hardwired to want it, and I do.  The vaj is only a few inches away from the bunghole, which is so gross.  Women poop, and that is disgusting.  I know, I poop too, and I fully admit I'm disgusting.  Making out is gross: exchanging saliva with someone.
I love metal.  I have to be able to listen to it.  Most people, especially women, don't' like metal.
She looks good in the picture, but the woman who asked me out recently is lying in some grass in one of her photos.  My thoughts eventually went to Lyme disease, which I recently wrote about here.  Did she check herself for ticks after lying in the grass?  Lying in the grass is basically an invitation for ticks to bite into your flesh.  I will have to talk to her about ticks and Lyme disease if things progress between us, because I don't want her to transfer a Lyme-disease-ridden tick to me.
I have mentioned here that I am a slob.  I hate to clean, and I only do approximately the minimum amount of it.  If she came over and saw my apartment the way it is now, she would probably lose interest in me immediately.  So I would have to clean for her, which is both a pro and con.  I'm not happy with the filthiness of my home, so if she inspired me to do extra cleaning, that would be a good thing.  On the other hand, it seems like I'm content to be a lazy slob.
I'd have to do more laundry, and I hate it.  I'm content to wear dirty clothes, as long as I think people won't smell them (I admitted that I'm disgusting.).
The woman who asked me out eats meat, and that is a big problem.  Should I compromise who I am as I vie for nookie?  She suggested that we go to a vegetarian restaurant, and it is good that she is sensitive to the issue.  But anyone who knows this blog knows I am very passionate about this issue.  I am willing to get into a very loud argument about it, because, again, it is simply wrong to support animal cruelty by buying meat and leather. 
The woman who asked me out also has kids.  Again, people who know this blog know how I feel about procreation.  So, you see, I'm concerned about all the things that she wouldn't like about ME, when I, quite frankly, have 2 very important issues with her (and many people).           

Pros-
For some reason, when the dating website I frequent sends me an email with potential matches for me, I look at it, and I contact some of them.  I suppose I wouldn't do that if I didn't want to be with a woman.
Companionship is important, and aside from talking to coworkers a little, I don't have it in my life.
Touching is important, and aside from petting dogs a little at work, I don't have it in my life.
They say these things are quite necessary when it comes to combatting depression.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...