Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Massacre in Vegas

Image result for vegas massacre
I believe I've written this before, after some other mass shooting or terrorist attack, but the problem could be that life, in our society, sucks.  They're looking for a motive.  Maybe they'll find one.  Maybe he hated life, wanted to die, and wanted to take as many people with him as he could.  Maybe he hated people.  But what should we expect from a world that's been so consistently violent for so long?
I assume that the rest of the world thinks that America's gun laws are a joke, and this is obviously why we have more of these than, I assume, the rest of the world combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...