Sunday, October 29, 2017

Corpse Dragger

Image result for dead fish
Today, after writing about animal cruelty, I went for a walk.  It rained all day today; usually that would stop me.  But the upcoming work schedule has me working till 10:00 pm the next 3 nights.  I just don't exercise when I work till 10:00 pm.  I could exercise before work, but I tend to fart around home prior to the commute: old habits die hard.  So I felt the need to do it today: despite the weather.  I dusted off an umbrella that probably hadn't been used in over a year.
As I was descending a steep hill that leads to a river, I saw someone approaching me.  It looked like he was dragging something, and he was stopping periodically.  Great, I thought.  I need to piss badly, and I can't have him interfering with that.  You used to be able to piss in public, and if someone saw you, they could go fuck themselves.  But now every asshole has a cell phone and can call the cops to snitch on you.  I was also wondering if he was a freak.  I saw a freak yesterday.  He was kicking a book hard against some vertical concrete: among other crazy things.  I watched him, because he was approaching my parked car, and I wanted to make sure he didn't do anything to it. 
It turned out the man had been fishing.  He was dragging 2 very large dead fish behind him.  He said hello to me.  Though I didn't want to, I returned his greeting.  I couldn't help it; I was raised with manners.  I don't understand why people, that I walk by in parks, insist on talking to me.  I don't want to talk to you outside a park; I don't want to talk to you inside a park.  I just don't want to talk to you.  I took my piss; then I started to walk up the hill.  I was wondering if he was going to ask for help dragging the fish.  Of course I wouldn't.  The only question was how rude and loud I was going to be if he asked.  Of course he didn't ask me.  I just passed him silently. 
I have compared meat eaters, and leather wearers, to cavemen before.  Cavemen, and cavewomen, used to eat meat and wear furs, so it fits.  They also used to drag the animals they killed.  The guy with the fish is a caveman.  He hasn't evolved.  Those that have evolved are non-violent, and they eat healthy foods: like fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, seeds, and whole grains.  As I mentioned, I passed him (easily).  I wasn't burdened by the weight of dead flesh, and that's how I live my life.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...