Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fuck the Norm (part 2)!

Image result for fuck the norm
I knew I'd have to revisit this theme, as pain throbs in my left leg.
"How are you?"  "Have a good day."  Bullshit!  "How are you?" is a bullshit way to greet someone if you don't really care how they are.  It is a question.  If you don't care to hear a real answer to it, then don't ask it.  Example: I'm at work, and a customer asks me how I am.  "Not good.  My leg hurts, and so does my foot and my back.  I have depression and OCD.  I hate this job; it's crushing my soul.  Life sucks.  (I could go further.)."  "Have a good day" is also bullshit.  How?  How are I supposed to have a good day?  Hey, if you want me to have a good day, how about giving me a shitload of money?  Or let me watch your hot girlfriend having sex.  That would help.  If you can't truly help me have a good day, then don't say that.  It's meaningless and worthless.  "Hi" and "Hello" are perfectly fine greetings.  They don't say or ask anything fake or stupid, and they waste lass time.  Fuck the norm!
Next is this annoying trend I've been noticing.  People are going bananas for Under Armor apparel around here.  I see a ton of Under Armor shirts, hats, shoes, jackets, etc.  Plenty of people are wearing multiple Under Armor garments at once; multiple members of a family are wearing them, etc.  I'll admit that, when I was a kid, I paid to advertise apparel companies by buying shirts that said "Adidas" on them, etc., but I was a KID!  That's my excuse.  I'm talking about fully-grown adults paying (probably through the nose) for the right to advertise the company that's taking their money!  Fuck the norm!
Lastly are tattoos.  It has become the norm to pay someone to mutilate your body!  Stupid!  Also, why do fat people get tattoos?  Hey, look at me!  I've got a tattoo between my stretch marks!  Don't these morons realize how shitty these tattoos will look once they get older (Plenty of them look shitty from the start.)?  Fuck the norm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...