Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fat, Stupid, Loser Parents

Image result for fat couple
Unfortunately, anyone can be a parent.  There are certain things I don't understand.  Why would you want to be a fat-ass parent?  "Yeah, my dad's a fat ass."
There are tons of stupid parents.  Yesterday was typical.  I was at work, and a mother was paying for her purchases.  At my workplace, if your card has the chip, you insert it into the PIN pad if it's credit, and you swipe it for debit.  By the way, here's a tip; I wouldn't use a debit card.  I read some scary stuff about them.  If your card is hacked, and someone clears out your bank account, you may only get a fraction of that money back.  Back to the stupid parent story.  First off all, someone took the trouble to put little signs on the PIN pads: telling customers when to insert or swipe, which quite possibly over 99% of people ignore.  Anyway, the mother inserted the debit card, which prompted a message on the PIN pad, which said, "Please remove and swipe your card."  Like many stupid people I've seen, she just stared at the PIN pad screen (for way too long) as though she'd had an old-school lobotomy.  I had to tell her to do it!  Holy shit, what a fucking moron!  So she's either illiterate (very unlikely) or she's a fucking imbecile (highly likely).  But she's a parent!  A stupid fucking parent!  She'll raise stupid kids, and then they'll grow up and do the same: a never-ending cycle of stupidity.
Then there are the loser parents.  Obviously, there are plenty of genuine loser parents: unemployed, unemployable, drug addicts, alcoholics, abusive, incarcerated, violent, terrorists, murderers, rapists, and so on.  But even the average Joe is a loser parent.  An example is my aforementioned frenemy.  I've mentioned his young daughter.  At one point, he told me she was a Taylor Swift fan.  Don't you think she looked at her father, and thought, "My dad is fat, he has a shitty job, making shit money, and he's a nobody (She'd be right.), while Taylor Swift is a multi-millionaire, she has a fun job, she's famous, and she has tons of fans.  Why is my dad such a loser?"  Good question.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...