Sunday, October 20, 2019

Current Online Dating Profile

REALLY frustrated w/this at this point. 1st of all, i ain't stupid, so don't even try to scam me. ask me for $, & i'll report you i refuse to support animal cruelty (buy meat, egg, dairy, leather, etc). that means for me, you, ANYONE. I'm sure i don't want to have kids. i'm not an optimist; i'm a realist. i don't care to be a conformer. i have my own mind. it's sad, but i find that women are more likely to judge me when it comes to how much of a loser i am (i work full-time, but i don't have a prestigious job, & i don't make a lot of $. if that's a prob, i'm def not interested in you) as opposed to my morals & values, which i'm proud of my experience is, if women are considering dating me, they will interrogate/judge me: fine. i will be brutally honest, because there's no point in wasting time, nor do i want to be w/someone who's obsessed w/$, status, because that's so typical. BTW, i AIN'T a sugar daddy, & i ain't gonna be 1

1 comment:

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...