Monday, August 12, 2013

I Ain't Got Time to Blog

A young groundhog.
Yet I'll do a short post at least.  I was in a standup comedy competition,  I got knocked out, now I'm back in a wild card round.  So my most obvious thing to focus on is the show that will happen August 18, 2013.  If I'm not memorizing my act, then I'm very nervous. 
To sum up how I feel: don't eat meat.  If you can, omit eggs and milk from your diet as well.  You'd be healthier and you wouldn't be contributing to the suffering of animals like meat-eaters do.
Exercise regularly and religiously if you want to be healthy.
Treat animals as well as you can.  They deserve to be here on this world at least as much as we do.  Let's stop beating, killing, and incarcerating them.


1 comment:

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...