Saturday, November 30, 2013

Listen to Enya

Enya
 I am listening to Enya right now.  I listen to a lot of different kinds of music.  Before listening to this Enya CD, I was listening to a Morbid Angel (death metal) album.  That's just how I do it.  One minute, I'm listening to Slayer, and in the next, I'm listening to the Dixie Chicks.  Anyone who'd like to judge me can wipe my ass: please.
Anyway, Enya was born to sing.  She sounds like an angel.  She may be an angel; I don't know.  I am 1/4 Irish, and I have an Irish name, so I am proud that she is Irish.  Her voice is pure beauty.  We need as much beauty as we can get in this world.
I'm disappointed with my squirrel neighbors.  I bought some whole walnuts for them, but they seem to have fled for greener pastures.  I can't blame them.  They forage on the grass, and the grass here is covered with snow.  We had a few inches recently.  A squirrel loves to receive a whole freaking walnut.  I want to feed my cute neighbors.
Back to Enya.  What an amazing voice.  It's otherworldly.  Perhaps she's an alien.
I'd also like to recommend Tegan and Sara.  I love their music.  They are identical twin sisters from Canada.  Both of them play guitar and keyboards.  Both of them write songs.  Both of them sing lead: and backing vocals while the other is singing lead.  Their voices are similar, but not the same.  They look different.  I read on Wikipedia that they're both lesbians.  I've seen Sara sporting a haircut that resembles one of the Beatles from their mop top phase.  From what I've seen, she tends to dress in a more masculine way than Tegan does.  Initially, I fancied Sara more than Tegan.  Despite her manly haircut, she is slim, and, though I love both their voices, I currently like Sara's a little more than Tegan's.  Once I saw Sara from the waist down: dressed like a boy or man; I realized I was more attracted to Tegan.  Both of them are beautiful.  Both of them are great singers and songwriters.  And I will never get to be romantically involved with either of them.  So it really doesn't matter what they look like.  They were born to sing, write, and play music.  I'm sure of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...