Sunday, November 29, 2015

I Never Signed Up for This

 Image result for i didn't sign up for this
I never agreed to live in a world of...
violence
hatred
rage
rape
disease
aggression
terrorism
injury
pain
molestation
intimidation
domination
humiliation
discrimination
frustration
shit
piss
vomit
blood
mucus
garbage
death
depression
suicide
shitty jobs
commuting
driving
accidents
carnage
unemployment
obsolescence
multiple allergies
flossing
tooth brushing
gargling
bruising
showering (boring)
hand washing
dish washing
ass wiping
toilet cleaning
sink cleaning
stove cleaning
dusting
shoelace tying
door opening
door closing
window opening
window closing
vacuuming
sweeping

weapons
muggings
robberies
home invasions
war
burglaries
lay offs
greed
dishonesty
cheating
users
abusers
bullies
evil
evil doers
evil deeds
backlash
blow back
revenge
money lovers
people who don't care about animals
people who regularly, and thoughtlessly, contribute to animal cruelty by buying meat, eggs, dairy, leather, fur, etc.



2 comments:

  1. That's quite a list! I tend to think of the world as a beautiful lie. Have you read Charles Bukowski? His poetry (much like your list) is all about the American Nightmare.

    P.S. Barfly (a movie about his younger years) is one of my favorites. Hell, even Roger Ebert gave it two thumbs up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Bukowski, and I enjoy much of it. Barfly is one of my faves too. By far, my favorite Mickey Rourke performance. Although Bukowski said Rourke got it wrong in some ways.

    ReplyDelete

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...