Thursday, November 12, 2015

Computer Blues

 Image result for computer blues
I have not been able to open my documents using the Microsoft Word Starter 2010 program that came preinstalled on my computer for days now.  I'm usually pretty good at finding answers to my computer problems: not this time.  Perhaps it had something to do with the recent "free" upgrade to Windows 10 that Microsoft offered to me.  If I had known this would happen, I wouldn't have taken the bait.  I have been able to use Libreoffice to open documents that I don't care that much about.  But I was updating Veganman before this happened, which was written using MS Word Starter 2010.  I'm nervous about opening, working on, and saving it using Libreoffice.  I don't want it to get messed up or changed.  I'm hoping it'll be OK (if I have to do it that way), because I can't find a solution to this dilemma.
So I think it's likely I'll change my previous position and rat on my next-door neighbor.  These kids are so f*cking loud.  Their mother is loud too.  She obviously doesn't care to be a good parent and keep her kids under control.  I've seen 2 kids, and I've seen 3 kids.  I assume she has 3 young children.  She's a shitty parent.  That's how I feel about it.  She allows her kids to bother the neighbors.  She acts as though she, and her kids, are entitled to be here.  We'll see about that.  I don't want to be a snitch, but I don't want to deal with this shit either.  Since snitches are so hated, doesn't it take balls to be one?  If I can improve my living situation by making a phone call, why wouldn't I?  That's me.  I don't care what other people think.  I don't care what other people do.  I think and do what I feel like thinking and doing.
Have I mentioned how much I hate pooping?  I hate yawning almost as much.  That's how I start the day: pooping and yawning.  Yawning while pooping.  Do I even have to explain why pooping sucks?  I hope not.  It sucks even more for me because of my OCD; it makes me wipe excessively.  Yawning sucks.  It's boring.  Sometimes, my mouth opens so widely, that it hurts my jaw.              

4 comments:

  1. I also have OCD. My neighbors drive me bat shit crazy, but I do not snitch. BTW, what's your take on Lizzie Borden? She was quite kind to animals (not so kind to people?). It makes sense in a karma sort of way. What goes around comes around?

    P.S. Feel free to check out a recent post on my blog on the subject! I'd be curious to know your thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not entirely familiar with the Lizzie Borden story except for her killing her parents with an axe, which doesn't bother me.. My parents brought me into the world to suffer, and I have. That's what parents do. Procreating is one of the most selfish things one can do. I'll check out your blog, but I need to take a dump first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I hear you big time. My father totally ditched me (and my brother) when I was five. Never paid any child support. My mom did her best, but we ended up a welfare family.

    Anyway, what's your Thanksgiving going to be like this year? I try not to look at all those frozen (and dead) turkeys, whenever I go to the store, but it's still a gruesome time of year. I try to come up with a healthy salad and such. What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that. It's quite a shame that so many parents are, or have been, stupid, lazy, selfish, abusive, neglectful, and uncaring. You have to go through an application process to get a job at McDonald's, but not to become a parent.
    I eat just as I usually would on Thanksgiving. I certainly don't participate in a yearly turkey holocaust.

    ReplyDelete

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...