Saturday, February 27, 2016

Life is Shit

Life is shit: literally.  I don't know about you, but I shit multiple times every day.  I hate doing it every time.  Life is a cruel joke.  We do the same shit every day.  It's so boring.
I have become convinced that it is an act of cruelty for a person to bring people or animals into this fucked-up world.  I hate life.  I want to die.  I'd gladly take a pill if it would kill me, peacefully and painlessly, in my sleep tonight.  But if I kill myself, it will probably be much more painful, and messy, than that.
Should I chug antifreeze? 
http://contentinfo.autozone.com/znetcs/product-info/en/US/prs/AF-2100/image/3/
Should I jump?
 http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/56196b2c9dd7ccfc418b5bff/the-golden-gate-bridge-has-a-big-problem-that-california-is-investing-76-million-in-steel-cables-to-solve.jpg
Should I hang?
http://nebula.wsimg.com/d2e1f0e3a5c8acba1cdc970172f7c950?AccessKeyId=1AB1787A3B9765F577BB&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
Perhaps a combination of antifreeze and jumping or hanging.  Maybe the antifreeze will give me the courage I need to jump or hang myself.  Once I drink enough antifreeze, I'm fucked.  I might as well jump or hang.
I've been listening to a lot of Nirvana lately.  I recently saw a documentary about Kurt Cobain called Montage of Heck.  I've lived a lot longer than he did.  I feel it too.  What does it say about life that he killed himself as a wealthy 27-year-old rock star? 

4 comments:

  1. life is shitty, true, but I try to tell me to fight knowing that nothing has sense,and thats just great, no names, no money, no fame, just what I feel is ok with me.
    I used to ask me this, well if tomorrow Im gonna kill me what should I do today?, to breathe is a good start.
    Fuerza y animo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, D. I don't want to kill myself, but, as I've mentioned here before, life is a nightmare for me. I apply for jobs, but no one gives me any. Soon enough, my choices could be suicide or homelessness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure you will find the way,
    each day a new try

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jjeKWrGhxM

    ReplyDelete

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...