Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shouldn't Be Parents

Image result for parents
This is a list of the sorts of people who shouldn't be parents.  You shouldn't be a parent if you are-
mean
abusive
cruel
violent
brutal
sadistic
selfish (my father) (my mother)
shallow
superficial
uncaring (my father) (my mother)
emotionally cold (my mother) (my father)
not capable of protecting your child (my mother) (my father)
not in it for the long haul (my father)
someone who will lose interest in your kid as he or she ages (my mother)
stupid (my mother)
lazy (my mother)
quick to anger (my mother)
impatient (my mother)
reckless
rough
ordinary (my mother)
average (my mother)
typical (my mother)
an alcoholic
a drug addict
a mess (my mother)
a shitty driver
a scumbag (my father)
trash (my father)
a narcissist
a sociopath
a psychopath
mentally defective (my mother)
incapable of holding a job
living in poverty
a loser (my father) (my mother)
more interested in your phone than your kids
a meat eater (my mother)
a hunter
a fisher
a murderer (Meat eaters are murderers.) (my mother)
an arsonist
a thief
perverted
a sex addict
a pedophile
a rapist
a human being
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...