Monday, March 6, 2017

All the Things That Get in the Way

Image result for interruptions
I'm bursting with creativity
I have so much to say
but I have to take a shit
so creativity will have to wait
back at the computer
I'm ready to go
but the tea kettle is whistling
creativity will have to wait
ready to go again
but I have to pee
creativity is on pause
ready to create again
but now I'm hungry
I need to stop creating to eat
so I can make more shit
which will interrupt me again
and again and again
now I have to go to work
which will interrupt me for at least 10 hours
and when I'm home again
I will be so tired, so tired
once again, creativity will have to wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...