Saturday, June 21, 2014

Eat Organic Spinach

Mama Veronica with 4 of her 5 babies.
I have had problems with depression and OCD.  For anyone who has problems with issues like depression, I highly recommend eating fresh organic spinach everyday.  Eat plenty of it.  It is very healthy for body and mind.  I've been feeling so good since I started eating it every day.  I must admit that I want to help animals most of all.  But if I can help people, especially those who are dealing with depression, I will.  Suicide is so ugly.  There's so much of it going on every day in the world.  The only people I'm fine with committing suicide are terrorists (hopefully not in a suicide bombing) and other violent criminals who have no chance of reform.  I know it seems crazy that spinach can help so much with one's mood, but it's true.  I'm not lying here.  To be honest, I drink, so there's that too.  I'm not recommending that people drink, I'm just providing all the information I can.  I recommend you don't drink.  I feel best when I wake up after not drinking the night before.  Unfortunately, I currently associate drinking with writing.  It seems like, when I drink, I have more stamina to sit at the computer and write.  So it's a psychological thing.
Enough of that, back to the groundhog news.  My choice for mother of the year so far is Veronica.  She is the best groundhog mother I've ever seen.  I've seen a groundhog mother attack one of her babies: not Veronica.  She is a great mother.  I saw a baby come right up to her and start pawing her face.  She just moved her face out of the way.
At least one of the 5 growing groundhog babies is feisty.  One kept bugging one of her sisters.  She sneaked up behind her and bit at her tail.  I hope it was playing and not bullying.  The one who was getting her tail bit turned around and yelped.  Then the aggressor ran back to hide behind a bush.  Then she ran to the next bush.  Then she ran back to the first bush.  What a feisty groundhog baby!  In my experience, the only time when they're playful is when they're young.  Once they're adults, they seem to be only interested in eating grass and weeds, running from danger, or chasing away animals (including groundhogs) they don't want around.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...