Sunday, May 15, 2016

No Bullshit

Image result for no bullshit
I've been pretty opinioned: especially about 3 subjects: meat eating, procreation, and, to a lesser extent, religion.  Now I feel like getting more opinionated: with no bullshit.  There are exceptions to my comments.  I don't direct any of them at children, the mentally disabled, people who literally depend on others for survival (quadriplegics, etc.), and the helplessly elderly. 
 
If you eat meat, you are not an animal lover; you are a violent killer of innocent animals.  You are supporting the horrific treatment, and murder, of animals.  You don't need meat to survive.  Violence is wrong: whether it's against a person or animal.  Paying for meat is the same as paying a hitman to kill your wife or husband.  The good news is you can change.  You can become a vegetarian and be a good person.  Then perhaps you can become a vegan and be a better person.  Care about the environment?  Then become a vegan.  Veganism is very good for the environment. 

Bringing a person or animal into this world is an act of extreme cruelty.  As I've written here before, this is a violent world that is full of pain, misery, depression, suicide, shit, rape, molestation, suffering, and death.  People bring people and animals into this world for their own sake.  People procreate so they can have a cute baby to cheer them up and give them a reason to live.  They also do it so their sons and daughters can take care of them when they're too old to take care of themselves.  They bring animals into this world for profit or out of ignorance (People shouldn't be letting dogs and cats procreate, because there are always tons of unwanted dogs and cats languishing in shelters.).

The only legitimate excuses for believing in god (Note the lowercase spelling.  It was intentional.) are being a child, mentally ill, or hopelessly elderly.  Otherwise, you're just weak, a follower, or stupid.  In thousands of years of human society, there hasn't been a shred of proof that god, etc. ever existed.

Tattoos and piercings are stupid.  You want a tattoo?  I'll write "I'm stupid." on your face.  You want a piercing?  I'll pierce you with a knife.  I'd just be doing society a favor.  These people pay others to mutilate their bodies.  How fucking stupid is that? 

Fuck The Walking Dead and Fear of the Walking Dead.  They're just following in the footsteps of Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead.  I gave The Walking Dead a try.  It's all the same.  Zombies attack, the non-zombies fight them off, and there's some fucking talking in between zombie attacks.  That's it.  That's all it is: over and over again.  It's so annoying to hear people extol the virtues of these shows.  This is a real quote from a coworker that he said in the break room (to the best of my memory); "Have you seen Fear of the Walking Dead?  What's good about it is it shows them going through water."  Holy fucking shit, have you had a lobotomy or are you just STUPID? 

If you're always looking at your smartphone, you ARE a zombie.  I'm so sick and tired of seeing people staring at their phones.  As far as this issue goes, technology has gone too far.  It has created a REAL zombie apocalypse, where most people are captivated by their phones.  I'm not a part of it.  I don't have the Internet on my phone.  I read a book at lunch in the break room.  When I look up from it, I see people looking at their phones; it's scarier than any fictional zombie apocalypse.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...