Sunday, April 2, 2017

Getting Ready for Work

Image result for getting ready for work
Once again, I didn't get enough sleep.  I'm tired, in pain (as usual, in multiple areas on my body), and I have a full day of work ahead of me.  It was going to be a 7-hour day, but, as a favor for a coworker, I switched schedules with her.  Also as a result of this switch, I'll be working outside.  I originally was scheduled to work inside, which I prefer.  I harbor no ill will toward the coworker; I like her, but it just goes to show how many different ways you can get screwed in this society. 
Oh yeah, yesterday, April 1st, I was attacked by a Canadian goose, which really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...