Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Smiling Monsters

Image result for smiling people
Smiling monsters are everywhere.  I see them everyday.  Smiling monsters are mentally-competent adult meat eaters that have access to money.  Many of them think that they are wonderful people, because they are well-liked by other humans.  They care about themselves and maybe some other people.  But they don't care about animals, with the possible exception of pets.  Though many smiling monsters have abandoned pets without a second thought.  Why make sacrifices for animals when they can't do anything for you?  This is how the selfish monsters live.  When they buy meat, they support the houses of horrors that are factory farms and slaughterhouses, where unspeakably horrible things happen to animals.  As far as I'm concerned, it is the same (or worse) as paying a hitman to murder a human.  It is evil.  It is despicable.  And since so many people are committing the same crimes against animals regularly, their consciences don't seem to bother them at all. 
I wish I could make these monsters disappear.  The world would be a better place without them.  I wish I could see their names and occupations listed on a computer screen, and I could just click on them and make them disappear that way.  I'd get rid of nonessential meat eaters first (criminals, terrorists, the unemployed).  Then I'd weed out more nonessentials.  We'd need some of them to keep this society going, or maybe we should just go back to natural living, since this society is shit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...