Thursday, June 1, 2017

Life of Pain

Image result for pain
O, mother and father, why did you condemn me to a life of pain?  That was rhetorical.  I'm living a life of pain, because they had pathetic, unprotected teenage sex.  I hope it was worth it.  Now, as a result, I'm living a miserable life and thinking about suicide.
I previously mentioned that death alone is a great reason to not bring someone into this world.  Here's another: pain.  I'm in pain every waking moment.  Currently, I have pain in my buttocks, legs, feet, hips, back, and soul.  The finest biological parents in the world can't protect their sons and daughters from pain.  And there's tons of it to go around. 
I just want to finish the book I'm working on and put it on Amazon.  Then I'll promote it; I probably won't get the result I want, and then it will be a good time to leave this world.  For me, life is punishment.  It is punishing.  I really don't think I deserve the punishment that's clobbering me on a daily basis.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...