Saturday, August 12, 2017

Farts and Literature

The cover of my book
It's official; I have written 3 books.  This latest one, Farts and Literature (featuring Bald D-Bag): an Eclectic Collection of Comedic Writing, is (probably obviously) comedic, and it is here: https://www.amazon.com/Farts-Literature-featuring-Bald-D-Bag-ebook/dp/B074MCFPVD/ref=sr_1_2?s=digita  I think it is funny.  But there's no joy, no happiness, because I'm still in a deep depression.  I hate my job.  My scumbag neighbors make sure that I hate my home life too.  I've started a new Twitter account, which is here, https://twitter.com/TheBaldDBag to promote the book.  No interest yet.  No followers.  No likes.  No retweets.  This could be it for me.  My hopes for this book are probably unrealistic.  I'd either like for it to sell so well that I can quit my job, or I'd like to get a good-paying writing job (like on a comedic TV show).  If these unlikely things don't happen, I might be ready to die.  I am anyway.  Life is just shit.  It's just getting kicked around.  I'm in a state of suffering.  I'm not having fun.  All I have to do is quit my job, go home, and start drinking antifreeze.  Then again, I suppose I should try antidepressants again, even though they are depressingly expensive.  No sense in killing myself with money in the bank.  I might as well use it to try to save myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...