Sunday, March 9, 2014

Life

Spring brings the return of the groundhogs.
Oh my god, life.  Is it better to have been born or to have never been born?  I believe it is the latter.  The good times never last, and the bad times dominate the scene.  Pain, pain, pain--there's never a shortage.  Thank goodness I've never brought any people or animals into this cruel, violent, cold, and brutal world.  Did Mother Theresa ever bring people or animals into this world?  I know not.  This blog is not about research; it is about laziness.  I assume she didn't bring people into this world, becasue I assume she was one of Jesus' women.  I'm thinking this out as I write.  My point was that she wouldn't be a saint (in my eyes) if she had brought people and/or animals into this world to suffer.
I'm not the only one who feels this way.  In one of Woody Allen's classic movies, his character said (paraphrasing from memory), "The way I see it, there are the horrible and the miserable.  The horrible are handicapped, blind, deaf people and such, while the miserable is everyone else."
There is so much pain out there.  How could it possibly be measured?  I've written about suicide here before.  It fascinates me.  After all, I've attempted it, I've contemplated it many times, and I've read about it.  There are tons of suicides going on every day.  That's why I've written this, and I'll write it again.  (Biological) parenthood is the big lie.  It is oh so acceptable to be a human parent on earth, even common, but what are they really doing?  Biological parents are bringing their babies into a cruel, violent, and sadistic world.  They do it for their own selfish reasons the vast majority of the time.  I want a cute baby to cheer me up.  I want a reason to live.  I want someone to take care of me when I'm elderly.  Selfish, selfish, selfish.
I know things are backwards.  It's acceptable to bring people & animals into this world and to eat meat.  What a freaking crock.  It is not a good thing to bring people or animals into this world (Of course, I'm not including animals.  It's perfectly natural for them to follow their instincts and procreate.  But we, as people, know this is a brutal world of pain, and we should recognize that.)  And of course animals deserve to be here (They are here.), and shouldn't be tormented by people.
Sorry if I bugged ya.  Most vegans post recipes: not me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...