Saturday, March 15, 2014

Suicide Should Be Easy


 
I wonder if, in the future, we'll be able to go to one of many stores, show proof that we're 21 years old or older, and then purchase pills that are specifically made to kill us.  If we choose to, that evening, before going to bed, we can swallow those pills and die a peaceful and painless death in our sleep.  I firmly believe we should have this option.  There are exceptions, though.  If you're a biological parent, then you shouldn't be allowed to buy such pills, because you have one or more sons and/or daughters to take care of.  Similarly, you also shouldn't be able to buy them if you have one or more pets to take care of.
I wish I could swallow some pills or push a button and end my pain.  I don't want to wake up tomorrow.  Yet I find it difficult to commit suicide.  I've tried it before.  I attempted to hang myself, but my toes were touching the floor after I stepped off the step ladder, so I was able to get out of it, and I did.  Life sucks.  If you think life is good, then you're either lucky, or a total moron.
Only the living suffer.  If you think the dead suffer, then you might be a brain-dead imbecile.
F religion.  God never existed.  God was created out of fear and ignorance.
To me, this world is backwards.  The average person believes in god, brings children into this f-upped world, and eats meat.  It's like a Twilight Zone episode.  Why believe in god?  There's not a shred of evidence.  Is he supposed to be looking out for us?  Then how do you explain war, genocide, murder, rape, child molestation, assault, and so on?  This is a very messed-up world.  There is so much pain and misery in this world, that you couldn't possibly measure it.  And why would you eat meat?  You don't need to.  You'd be better off if you ate fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.  Why terrorize the creatures that share the world with us?  It's because humans are the worst animals to ever walk this planet: violent, selfish, brutal, and greedy.

And, as I've written before, this goes out to anyone who isn't disabled, a child, afflicted with a horrible disease, or elderly.  It goes out to the average person.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...