Thursday, September 28, 2017

Plans

Image result for suicide
If I'm finally able to kill myself, these are some potential plans.  The first is to bring a bottle of acetaminophen and a water bottle full of antifreeze to a nearby bridge.  I'll find a discreet spot to eat a lot of acetaminophen and wash it down with antifreeze.  Then, knowing that both acetaminophen and antifreeze deaths are extremely painful, I'm hoping that knowledge would give me the courage to jump off the bridge.  I'd be fucked anyway, so I might as well.  It only takes a moment of courage (or insanity) to jump to one's death. 
Another plan has me putting my head on a rail so a train wheel can crush it.  That takes some kind of courage or insanity, though.  Although, again, a toxic diet might help me find the courage or insanity.  There is a place where I walk, along the Eric Canal, that is close to train tracks, and a lot of trains pass by there.
Hanging myself was the first method I thought of.  But I've tried to hang myself before, and it didn't work out.  Success depends on getting the logistics right, or you can end up on your toes, like I did.  However, young children have hanged themselves, and, if they can do it, so can I.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ms. Slaybell. I'm not there yet, but it is okay if I do it. I have no children, no pets, no wife, girlfriend, or friends. I can go bye-bye, and it wouldn't matter.

    ReplyDelete

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...