Saturday, September 30, 2017

Processed Food Is the Devil

Image result for processed food
Had a bunch of cookies for breakfast today and felt like shit afterward.  I also was tired, and the coffee didn't wake me up.  For a while now, I've wanted to eliminate sugar and processed foods from my diet.  Obviously, it's quite a challenge.  But I think about the crap that I eat, and I don't even really like it.  I haven't been liking coffee either, so I'll try to quit that too.  I might as well go for it.
There's another benefit too.  Ever since a mouse woke me by nibbling at a bag of chips, I've been hanging foods like that from my doorknobs, which sucks.  I've had as many as 5 plastic bags hanging from my doorknobs: trying to keep those processed foods away from mice.  Now I'm down to 2 bags: soon, hopefully, to be none.
All the "good mood" foods are whole foods like fruits, veggies, and beans.  So who know how much better I can feel if I do it?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...