Friday, September 29, 2017

Sex Is Disgusting

Image result for Sex Is Disgusting
I would have made a great Puritan (except for being an atheist), because I believe sex is dirty.  However, they thought it was dirty figuratively, while, as far as I'm concerned, it's literally dirty.
The vagina is located perilously close to the bunghole.  So, what so many men, and women, want to do so badly, is to put their genitalia, and mouths (!), a few inches away from an asshole!  Gross!  There are plenty of people out there who fuck, and lick (!!), assholes!  Beyond gross!  Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Making out is gross too.  Tongues are like slugs.  Why would I want my slug to mingle with yours?  Even the tongues of hotties are slug-like.  Mouths are full of spit: so disgusting. 
Regardless, because, like everyone, I am hardwired to want sex, I do.  But I only want legitimate hotties, and they, do to my age, baldness, and financial situation (to name but a few reasons), certainly don't want me.  But, as I just mentioned, I'm not missing out on much.  And women expect to be wined and dined, etc.  If a woman was coming over, I'd have to do a shitload of cleaning.  It's not worth the effort.  I hate cleaning; I only do the bare minimum.  So I live like a slob.  And what are the chances I'd find a vegan I'm attracted to?  I don't think I can be with a meat-eating woman.  It probably just wouldn't work. 
I masturbate virtually every day.  And when I do, I fantasize about the women that I'm very unlikely to seduce, like Jennifer Lawrence.  So why should I settle for a woman that I'm not really attracted to, when, in my mind, I'm having sex with women like J Law?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...