Tuesday, November 14, 2017

DO SOMETHING!

Image result for animal cruelty
Be on the RIGHT side of animal cruelty!  Fight it!  It is wrong to be cruel to animals!  So far, despite how angry many of us are about animal cruelty, animal activists have proven that they are not mass shooters and terrorists.  Some have been called terrorists, because they have liberated animals from cruel experimental labs, but that's bullshit.  Animal activists certainly aren't terrorists like those who perpetrated 9/11, the attack in Paris that killed 130, or all those assholes who thought it was a good idea to run people over with vehicles.
It needs to be a war of words.  Fight it!  Confront those who are cruel to animals!  Far too many of them are getting away with it.  They support cruelty to animals over and over again, their entire life, and no one even makes them feel badly about it: bullshit!  "I only eat chicken."  What the fuck do you have against chickens?!  What have they ever done to you?!  Why don't you care about them?  Don't you see how small and vulnerable they are compared to humans?  Don't you see how wrong it is to exploit, torture, and murder them?!  People that support animal cruelty AT LEAST deserve to be confronted in such a way! 
Don't give them a pass!  On dating websites, when I contact a woman, sometimes they check out my profile, which mentions how I feel about animals, and they respond by saying something like, "I don't know if I'm right for you.  I eat meat."  I NEVER say it's okay, because it isn't!  Supporting animal cruelty is heinous!  I'm 99.9% sure I'd be better off with a dog or a cat than a girlfriend anyway (No offense, ladies.  I like animals more than men too.  Besides, you're not missing out.  I'm not young or tall.  I'm bald, and I ain't successful.).  You see, animals aren't JUDGEMENTAL (Though sometimes they let you know that you haven't given them enough treats!).  They don't criticize (at least not lucidly).  They don't talk too much.  And, most importantly, they might eat meat if you gave it to them, but they don't KNOWINGLY support a vicious system that cruelly exploits, enslaves, and murders peaceful, innocent animals on a massive scale EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!
I love animals so much, and I'm so sad for them.  Please help them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...