Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Hotsy-Totsy!

Image result for hotsy totsy
Oh, you're such a hotsy-totsy, aren't you?  I couldn't possibly fuck you, could I?  Of course not!  I'm not tall enough, too old, too bald, too much of a loser.  But here's the thing; you poop, and that's gross!  Yuck!  Yucky wucky!  Yucky poo poo!  There's poop inside you right now!  What's that, hotsy-totsy?  You don't need to poop?  It doesn't matter!  You have tubes inside you that are ALWAYS coated with poop!  Rancid poop!  Double gross!  And you eat meat, dead, rotting animal flesh, which is also gross (and cruel).  You should be so happy that anyone would want to have sex with your poopy ass, but no!  You're choosy!  Choosy woosy!
What's that?  I poop too?  Unfortunately, you are correct.  Yes, I'm gross too; believe me, I know.  That's my point.  We're both gross, so let's be disgusting together!  No?  Oh, well, I tried.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just in Case

if you're here from twitter because i stopped posting, i ask that you NOT ask twitter or anyone to do a wellness check on me. i wouldn&#...